We recommend that you read these lines that follow, since they explain what personal information is collected on this website, for what purpose and what your rights are with respect to it.
Your privacy is something very important and you should not neglect it. So read! 🙂
This website respects and cares for the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. This is a safe and reliable space. www.hermanosgrimaldi.es has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
In accordance with this, if you are under 14 years of age you should not register in any form on this website without the consent of your parents or legal guardians (you can find more information about this in the Legal Notice).
In addition, we commit to:
• Do not request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
• Do not share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law, unless we have your express authorization.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
• Its corporate name is: GRIMALDI BROTHERS CB
• Your ID is: E-11922812
• Domain: www.hermanosgrimaldi.es
• Contact: email@example.com
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data sent through the web forms will receive the data treatment of "Web users and subscribers".
For the treatment of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation (as you can see in more detail in the Legal Notice).
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes and about which we will previously inform you with absolute transparency.
• Data minimization principle: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time. In the case of customer data, they will be deleted as soon as the commercial relationship ends and compliance with legal obligations allows it.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users' data by third parties.
How do we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process at www.hermanosgrimaldi.es comes from:
• Contact Form.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
If you have given your data to www.hermanosgrimaldi.es, you have the right to:
• Request access to personal data related to you.
• Request its rectification or deletion.
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose the treatment.
As an interested party, you can access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. www.hermanosgrimaldi.es will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• Treatment is based on consent.
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
As an interested party, you will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In www.hermanosgrimaldi.es there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact Form: We request the following personal information: Name and Email Address.
We use that data to respond to your message.
There are other purposes for which we can process your personal data:
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, www.hermanosgrimaldi.es, through its owners, identified above, will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the web.
www.hermanosgrimaldi.es does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the express consent and/or the fulfillment of a contract.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the contract for the acquisition of services.
Category of data collected
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long will we keep your data?
• While the commercial relationship lasts and it is necessary to do so for legal purposes, in the case of contributing them as a client.
When browsing www.hermanosgrimaldi.es non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Username. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
www.hermanosgrimaldi.es undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
www.hermanosgrimaldi.es cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, www.hermanosgrimaldi.es will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or statutory).
When a security incident occurs, the Client must be notified without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.hermanosgrimaldi.es, exonerating its owners from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to www.hermanosgrimaldi.es in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of their rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
www.hermanosgrimaldi.es reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the changes introduced will be announced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, www.hermanosgrimaldi.es does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive these commercial emails, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.hermanosgrimaldi.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.